With dosing spoon
Each bag of EAA conveniently includes a scoop for easy dosing.
8 amino acids
Each serving contains 9g EAAs, of which 5g are BCAAs.
Our EAA is of course vegan.
Dissolves effortlessly in water, juices and protein shakes with gentle stirring or shaking.
Enjoy the refreshing taste of Ice Tea Lemon - also recommended with ice.
Amino acids - The building blocks of proteins for muscles, skin and hair
amino acidsare the building blocks of proteins and play a crucial role in building muscle tissue, skin and hair. especially theessential amino acids (EAA)are of great importance because the body cannot produce them independently. Therefore, they must have thefoodbe included to ensure adequate supply. Eat a balanced diet and get the essential amino acids to support muscle, skin and hair health. Building blocks for muscles, skin and hair: Amino acids are essential for building muscle tissue, skin and hair.
- Important role of essential amino acids (EAA): The essential amino acids in particular play a crucial role.
- Food as a source of EAA: Essential amino acids must be obtained through food as the body cannot produce them itself.
Whether before or after training
Since amino acids, compared to conventional protein, are infree formpresent, they become special from the bodypicked up quicklyand basically standimmediately available. That's what makes herperfect complement to training.
Since amino acids are in comparison to conventional proteins infree formare present, they are specially treated by the bodypicked up quicklyand standavailable almost immediately. This rapid availability makes amino acidsperfect addition to your training, as they provide quick support for the body.
- Fast absorption thanks to free form: Amino acids are in free form and are therefore absorbed by the body particularly quickly.
- Immediate availability: Due to rapid absorption, amino acids are available almost immediately.
- Perfect addition to training: Thanks to their rapid availability, amino acids are an ideal supplement for all aspects of training.
In 1977. From the Hamburg basement into the wide world.
When, 45 years ago, as a response to the American fitness trend, we mixed the first protein powders in a simple cement mixer in our basement and attached typewritten labels to them, the vision was the same as it is today - we want to offer the best quality and tastiest products , to help you lead a healthier, fitter and therefore happier lifestyle.